Frequently Asked Questions
Why are you offering ScentAir for the home now?
After 20 years in business, the number of consumers requesting ScentAir for their home has reached the point where we decided now was the time. Basically, customers asked for a line of ScentAir home products, so we listened!
How many fragrance options do you offer?
We currently offer 20 unique fragrances in the ScentAir home fragrance library. The 20 scents selected are among the most popular and best-selling fragrances in our huge collection of commercial fragrances. We may offer seasonal or special edition fragrances. Check back often and be sure to follow us on social media so you never miss out on limited release fragrances.
Is ScentAir's ScentWave machine available for purchase?
The ScentWave is not for home use. The ScentWave features a more complicated interface designed for complex scenting strategies. Testing has found the ScentWave to be cumbersome and overpowering in home use. The ScentAir Essence is unique among ScentAir’s diffusers as the only product designed to create a simple and pleasant home fragrance experience.
ORDERING + PAYMENT
Can I submit an order online if I live outside the United States?
Orders can be placed from anywhere, but orders can only be paid for in USD or CAD dollars, and may only be shipped to addresses within the continental United States or Canada.
When will I be charged for my order?
As soon as you submit your order online, your order is processed and charged.
How do I make changes to my order after I've submitted it online?
Depending on how long ago you placed the order, it may not be possible to make changes. We recommend contacting ScentAir Customer Care at 888-269-8331 for additional assistance.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
When will my order ship?
Our goal is to ship all orders received by 2 p.m. EST, within two business days.
How can I track my order?
We provide tracking information on all orders. Tracking data is provided directly from the carrier so you can track your package the entire way. Upon delivery, the tracking will show the package marked as “DELIVERED” by the carrier.
I think my package was lost or stolen. What do I do now?
If you believe your package has been lost or stolen, please contact the ScentAir Customer Care team and we will work with you to submit a claim with the carrier.
What is your process for returning a product?
Please refer to our return policy on ScentAirHome.com. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact ScentAir Customer Care at 888-269-8331 for additional assistance.
How do I contact customer service?
We’ve got your back! Please call 888-269-8331 Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST, and Fridays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST or contact us here.
SCENTAIR ESSENCE DIFFUSER
How many square feet will my ScentAir Essence fragrance machine cover?
Up to 1,000 sq. ft., depending on placement and airflow.
What is the size of the ScentAir Essence diffuser?
Size matters! 7.25” H x 6.3” W x 6.5” L.
Does the ScentAir Essence diffuser come with a warranty?
Yes, you can view full system warranty information here.
How does the ScentAir Essence fragrance machine work?
The ScentAir Essence uses our patented dry air technology to provide consistent diffusion all month long. Your diffuser will come with a Quick Start Guide which will explain each of the 4 diffusion options you can choose to get a customized scenting experience, perfect for your home.
Where in my home should I place my ScentAir Essence fragrance machine?
Just about anywhere will work! Try somewhere centrally located for even coverage. For best results, we recommend placing the ScentAir Essence away from HVAC return air intakes. This will allow your ScentAir Essence to properly diffuse the fragrance within the area placed. Do not use in a window.
How do I schedule my ScentAir Essence?
- Switch machine on to “Timer”
- The time that is displayed should be the current time. If the time displayed is inaccurate, click “set” one time and then proceed to change the time using the + and – buttons.
- Once the time is set correctly, press “set” a second time.
- Now, the screen should read “Event 1 On”. This is where you change the time to the time you would like for the machine to come on (e.g. 7:30AM). Be sure that you have the correct AM or PM displayed when setting the time.
- Press “set”, and follow step 4 after the screen displays “Event 1 Off” to set the time you would like for the machine to go off (e.g. 6:00PM). Press “set”.
- If you wish to set an Event 2 then follow steps 4 and 5 to set the second event. After following these two steps to set your second event, this brings you back to the current time and all events are now set.
How long should I expect each ScentAir Essence fragrance cartridge to last?
All fragrance cartridges are designed to last up to 30 days, running up to 10 hours per day. But the exact lifespan of a cartridge can vary depending on the fragrance and the intensity level you’ve chosen on your diffuser.
Is there a way to test fragrances before purchasing a ScentAir Essence fragrance cartridge or machine?
Yes, you can purchase fragrance samples here.
What is the shelf life of a cartridge?
All ScentAir Essence cartridges are plastic sealed before shipping. With this plastic protection in place, cartridges can last up to 6 months.
Can I return a fragrance cartridge if I don’t like it?
Due to the nature of these fragrance products, all sales are final. We recommend purchasing a fragrance sample before selecting a cartridge (the sample includes a discount code for $5 off your next purchase too!).
How can I cancel my Quarterly, Monthly, or Fragrance of the Month subscription?
You can cancel a Quarterly, Monthly, or Fragrance of the Month subscription within 14 business days of the next shipping date.
What type of wax do you use in your candles?
Our candles are made with 100% pure soy wax.
How long will the candle last?
Our 3-wick candle burns up to 40 hours.
How do I maintain my candle?
Following the instructions on the bottom label of the candle will help ensure optimal results when burning your ScentAir Home candle.
Candle Safety & Burning Tips:
- Warning: Burn Within Sight
- Keep away from flammable objects, children and pets.
- Remove all packaging material before lighting.
- Place on a protected, heat resistant, and level surface away from flammable items and heat sources.
- Trim wick to 1/4" between uses.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Do not burn candle more than three hours at a time.
- Stop use when 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not move when lit as container may be hot.
- Spilled wax may cause burns and surface damage.
What are the ScentStems made of?
Our ScentStems were designed to be environmentally conscious and are made with natural, recycled materials and synthetic/polymer-based materials.
How long will my ScentStems last?
The six ScentStems included in your purchase will provide a 30-day supply of fragrance.
Do you sell ScentStems refills?
Yes, we currently offer ScentStems refills in a variety of luxury fragrances. You can find them here.
Are your fragrances safe?
ScentAir is proud of our safety track record and we are committed to meeting or more commonly exceeding global requirements for safety through our in-house regulatory team.
ScentAir scents do NOT contain components found to be carcinogenic per:
- National Toxicology Department (NTP)
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)
- Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA)
Additionally ScentAir fragrances:
- Have NO identified respiratory allergens
- Do NOT contain phthalates; known endocrine disruptor
- Do NOT contain R59; contributes to depletion of ozone
ScentAir meets or exceeds safety and regulatory requirements including:
- International Fragrance Association (IFRA) – Code of Practice简惜靳司琛全文免费阅读无弹窗全文阅读_简惜靳司琛全文免
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Registered with the Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA)
- State of California’s Prop 65 per OEHHA
- California Air Resource Board (CARB) VOC Regulations
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.